Your Experts for All Things Beverage
Stryder provides a true consolidated services platform for all your beverage needs. From North America-wide transportation to warehousing and re-packing solutions, we’ve got you covered on all bases.
Tailor-Made Transportation Solutions
The beverage industry is a fast-paced business that is primarily based on production schedules, and with this comes the need for last minute changes and Just-in-Time Services. From large scale manufacturers to boutique breweries, each workday is rarely the same, and most of them require you to wear an assortment of hats. Managing the movement of your freight should be the least of your worries.
At Stryder, we provide an integrated logistics management service. Our expert team will seamlessly coordinate your inbound and outbound freight so that you can focus on what’s important—your business! Let us worry about how your cans, bottles, packaging, ingredients and finished products move from Point A to Point B, and beyond.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply Chain Management
Understanding your supply chain is more than just ensuring that you’re taking the basic steps to get your products to market. Your company needs to be operating as efficiently and effectively as possible, accounting for resources coming in and products going out—and how it affects your bottom line.
Allow us to take the lead and remove stress from your equation with our award-winning service teams, 30+ years of combined industry expertise, and asset-backed model that turns Supply Chain Management into a breeze.
Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution and
Re-Packing is Our Specialty
Stryder is proud to provide a one-stop-shop for all your supply chain services. We are a true Asset-Backed model, from all modes of Transportation to Warehousing & Distribution. With offices and facilities across Canada and the USA, we are proud of the award-winning single source services and solutions we provide.
Why choose us?
- With over 1.3 millionft² of combined warehousing space in Western Canada and the U.S., Stryder has the capacity and flexibility to accommodate your repacking and storage needs.
- Our production lines operate withmanufacturer-level equipment, which provide faster outputs, higher accuracy,and more reliable quality control compared toother co-packing service providers in Vancouver and Calgary.
- Stryder ensures that our workforce is trained to the highest level of quality standards when handling your product. Our state-of-the-art packing and sorting machinery is maintained to the maximum degree by our in-house team of experienced professionals, giving you peace of mind knowing that your goods are in great hands.
- As part of our trusted Consolidated Service Model (CSM), Repacking services at Stryder Beverage Centers are only a singlecomponent of a greater picture. We areyour company’s one-stop-shop forvalue-addedTransportation, Warehousing, and Logistics services, in addition to Repacking.
- Every day, we work with customers that range from Fortune 500companies to local boutique breweries.We pride ourselves on being scalable, while also retaining the same exceptionalservice and customer satisfaction levels since we opened ourfirst facility in 2005.
- Our Repacking facilities are located close to key transit highways in Vancouver and Calgary,which keeps us centralized for shipping, storing, and receiving our clients’products.
Your Single-Source Solution for Repacking in Vancouver and Calgary
Stryder offers a full suite of services for customers in the Food, Beverage, and Consumer Packaged Goods industries:
- Manual pack
- Promotional, seasonal, specialty and rainbow packs
- Pallet Wrapping
- Inventory Management
- 24/7 Online Reporting
- FTL Transportation
- Logistics Management(link to: Logic-ology.com)
With our unique offering of our own Stryder Assets and those of our Strategic Partner Carriers, we create extensive and seamless formulae for success in meeting your transportation requirements. Whether it’s Canada, the USA, or Mexico, our specialty is Cross Border freight, which includes Domestic USA and Canada shipments via road or rail.
In the beverage industry, we know that production schedules can change in an instant. Our highly experienced team of experts plan ahead to ensure that there are no disruptions to your services. We book all appointments on your behalf, working through 3rd party tendering platforms and updating your shippers and receivers of business changes in real-time. Our extensive knowledge of equipment requirements and shipper specifications is second to none, and we can guarantee that you’ll always have the right equipment at your door – or we’ll move the load for free!
Our state-of-the-art warehouses can safely and efficiently store your beverage products. These facilities serve as the backbone for our asset-based Transportation group throughout Canada and the Pacific Northwest, providing cutting-edge warehousing services since 1989.
We opened up our first warehouse to provide Molson’s Canada with a true Just In Time, full-service supply chain solution. Over the next 30+ years, we worked hard to perfect this model, with our customer base comprising of some of the world’s industry leaders in all things beverage and packaging. Our warehouses combine to over 1.5 million square feet of Food Grade Certified storage space, and provide cross docking and transloading services at all locations. With our service-driven culture, we provide customized, unique solutions, evidenced by our many service awards from our beverage and packaging clients that we have received since our inception.
With over 20 years of experience servicing some of the largest Beverage Manufacturers in North America, it was a natural step to complete the chain and offer a comprehensive repackaging solution to our customers. We are pleased to offer a complete end to end solution for transportation, storage and repackaging in Western Canada to our clients of all sizes.
Whether it’s empty cans transported just in time to a manufacturing plant or to one of our long-term warehousing locations in Western Canada, or finished goods picked up from the manufacturer that need a place to be stored, we handle it all. When your finished beverage product is completed, the Stryder Re-Pack division takes over. Using our state-of-the-art automated re-packing line, we create Variety Packs of various configurations for our clients, from 4 packs all the way up to 24 packs. With other pack types able to be accommodated through our manual repackaging service, there is no project too big or too small for our team to facilitate. We are the true single source for your top-to-bottom Beverage Supply Chain needs.
Proud Member of the Stryder Group of Companies
We are stacked with 35+ years of experience in Transportation, Logistics, & Warehousing services. With over 3000 carrier partners across the globe, our true asset-backed model provides solutions for all your Supply Chain needs.