Stryder USA is an industry-leading 3PL provider specializing in Transportation and Warehousing Services for some of the largest beverage and packaging companies in the world.
We are currently accepting resumes for reliable and experienced full-time Counterbalance Forklift Operators.
- Applicants are preferred to have a minimum of 1 year of Counterbalance Forklift operating experience. Experience working with beverage cans is an asset.
- Roll Clamp attachment experience is a plus
- Ability to work overtime as needed during busy periods is required
- Compensation is negotiable based on previous related work experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pallet-picking and pallet building duties as needed (must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs safely)
- Cleaning duties, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and dusting to maintain a pristine food-grade facility
- Use computer equipment and electronic devices to process orders and confirm quality assurance of loads and products
- Ensure complete product accuracy on every order, while maintaining set operational standards
- Inventory Control and Cycle Counting
- Adhere to Stryder USA’s safety program
- Adhere to strict food-safety guidelines for handling finished product and beverage packaging
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in English (reading/written/speaking)
Full-time Employees: Medical and dental benefits and life insurance are available first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Successful candidates will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team to discuss next steps.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at go-stryder.com